Sunday 27 November 2011

Different directions

After a great few days together with Maddie and Sophie touring Italy in our Mafia style rental car, tomorrow we split up and go our separate ways. Merran returns to Australia, to home and back to work. Maddie heads back to school for her last four weeks, and Soph and I catch a scenic train over the Alps to Munich (I think via Innsbruck).

Venice was great, two perfect but cold days to explore the city. We even ran into friends from Sheffield in St Marks Square!!!

We have enjoyed staying again for a couple of days with Maddie's host family who today included us in a family birthday party. Fantastic home style Italian food. Soph and I have the IPad so the blog will now follow us.

1 comment:

  1. Train over the alps? Pah! A piedi my friends ;)
    Great to hear that you are going to visit my country.
    Kind regards from Casalbore (back in the apennines)
    Manuel

    ReplyDelete